The First meeting of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was held on 16 – January – 2016,
chaired by Dr. Arvind Kr. Singh, Principal, VCS.
Functions of IQAC & NAAC: -
- Academic Committee.
- Anti-Sexual Harassment & Women Empowerment Commmittee.
- Anti-Ragging Committee.
- Disciplinary Committee.
- Purchase Committee.
- Library Advisory Committee.
- Sports & Cultural Committee.
- Alumni Association.
- Training & Placement Cell.
- Student Welfare Committee
Development after formation of IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell)
- Upgrading & Renovation of Classrooms.
- Restocking & Upgrading the lab facilities.
- Procurement of Multimedia and Overhead Projector.
- Anti-Ragging Measures.
- Procurement of Distilled Water Plant.
- Procurement of Cell Counter.
- Installation of CCTV Camera Security and Biometric Attendance system.
- Placement of students.
- Procurement of Auto Analyzer.
- Proposal for public awareness on Biopsy Test Facility through the print media.
- Installation of Fire Extinguisher.
- Ro water plant installed in Campus.
- Smart Classroom.
- Wi - Fi facility enabled.
Minutes of meeting