Eligibility, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure and Admission Form
- Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master's Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the B.Ed. Program.
- Candidates with at least fifty percent marks in the higher secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission in D.El.Ed. Course.
The reservation and relaxation in marks for the students of SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/State Government.
3. Admission Procedure
Admission shall be made on merit based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination as per the policy of the State Government.
4. Admission Form
An application form will be issued at the cost Rs. 500/- by cash at the College counter, Farathiya, Garhwa (Jharkhand), and Administrative office of Vananchal Educational & Welfare Trust at 136, Sheopuri Lower Hinoo, Near Shiv Mandir, Ranchi – 834002, Jharkhand. An application form can also be obtained through post by sending an application with the candidate's postal detail address to the college address along with the bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Dinesh College of Education, payable at Garhwa. OR, Candidate can fill the Application Form through our website www.vananchaltrust.org & submit online along with D.D. of Rs. 500/- for B.Ed. and D.El.Ed. Courses.
How to apply for admission :
Duly filled Application form by the candidate will be submitted to the college office along with all relevant documents as below:
Self-attested Xerox copy of Matric certificate to verify Date of Birth.
Self-attested Xerox copy of Matric Mark Sheet.
Self-attested Xerox copy of Intermediate / 10+2 Mark Sheet.
Self-attested Xerox copy of Graduation Mark Sheet.
Self-attested Xerox copy of Post Graduate Mark Sheet if available.
Self-attested Xerox copy of College Leaving Certificate.
Self-attested Xerox copy of Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / OBC Students) issued by the competent authority.
Self-attested Xerox copy of Residential Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
Self-attested Xerox copy of Income Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
Self-attested Xerox copies of Aadhar Card and PAN Card.
(Note: All Original Certificates should be brought for verification on the day of Counseling/Admission)
The original and three photocopies of all Certificates& Marks Sheets of all examinations passed.
Five copies of Passport size photographs of the candidate.
Relevant caste certificate of ST / SC / OBC, if applicable.
Income certificate if applicable.
Residential certificate if applicable.
College Leaving Certificate
Migration/Registration Certificate of last University / Board concerned.
Medical Fitness certificate issued by a Registered Medical Officer..
Important Points to be Noted :
Uniform for the Students :
Male students :
- Gray pants, white full shirt.
- Black shoes, White socks.
- Navy Blue blazer (In winter)
For Female students :
- Neon Light Blue with Golden Colour Printed Border Sari and Neon Blue Colour Blouse
- White shoes & black socks / Black Sandal
- Navy Blue blazer. (In winter)